2010年7月18日日曜日

Brentwood Library

We've moved to Shenfeild last June, and I have not changed my address of Library membership. but I just realised that I don't need to change my details, cause as long as I've got Essex Country Library card, I can use it any Library in Essex.
Last Friday, I went to Shenfeild Library to use computer, but somehow the PC I chose was so slow and could not log-in. (It took more than 20 min to try to log in...), anyway staff provided another one, which was also slow to access the Net... I spent a frustrating hour there, so after that I went to Brentwood Library, where there is a seperate computer room and better environment. Air condition also work very well...I became Frozen Koku after an hour.
Today, me & A-Don went to Shenfeild Library, but they close on Sunday. We decided to go to Brentwood Library on foot. It's nice to walk on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿